Event: Go Electric! Experience Electric Vehicles
Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce are hosting a free workshop on 23 January with the opportunity to drive the latest electric cars and vans.
The workshop will bring together a showcase of the wide range of electric vehicles now on the market along with presentations from industry experts and an introduction to all the support available to help businesses go electric in Greater Manchester.
The event aims to help businesses to:
- Find out how going electric can save money
- Test drive electric vehicles from Tesla, BMW, Jaguar, Nissan and Renault
- Arrange a free vehicle fleet review from Energy Saving Trust
- Learn about Greater Manchester's GMEV charging network and expansion plans
- Get advice from experts behind the electric vehicle revolution.
Hosted at the University of Salford’s MediaCityUK campus, the workshop will run from 9-11am, followed by test driving opportunities from 11-12. For more information, click here.
Posted under Carbon Reduction, Fuel Efficiency and Training Courses and Networking Events on 9 January 2019